AW-927971631 AW-927971631
Ulysses Usticke

Ulysses Usticke

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Any recommended Mini Cooper workshop in Industrial 11 that does proper battery coding? (193 อ่าน)

20 ส.ค. 2569 13:54

So my Countryman has been sitting for a couple of weeks and the battery is completely dead now. I'm in Industrial Area 11 and hoping to find a workshop nearby that actually knows these cars. I've seen AMA AUTO SHJ on Street 21 in Industrial 11, which specifically mentions Mini Cooper in its services , and there's also Sultan Auto Pro on Maleha Street that does electrical work . I'd rather go to a place that has the right diagnostic tools to do the battery registration properly, because I've read that if you skip that coding step on these cars, the charging system doesn't recognize the new battery and it'll die early. If anyone knows of an Industrial Area 11 Sharjah workshop offering premium Mini Cooper service, I'd really appreciate the recommendation – I need someone who won't just drop in a battery and call it a day.

39.63.38.32

Ulysses Usticke

Ulysses Usticke

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

iqray

iqray

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

iqray6379@outlook.com

13 ก.ย. 2569 13:40 #1

실시간으로 등록되는 생생한 방문 리뷰와 평점 시스템을 통해 실패 없는 업소 선택을 원하신다면 주저 없이 오피뷰를 확인해보세요.

45.39.5.32

iqray

iqray

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

iqray6379@outlook.com

gaty

gaty

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gaty4623@yahoo.com

25 ก.ย. 2569 04:04 #2

강남 호빠는 정직하고 깨끗한 비용 청구를 우선시하여 사후 옵션 요구나 부당한 주류 강요가 일체 없어 매우 안심됩니다

140.99.207.125

gaty

gaty

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gaty4623@yahoo.com

ccez

ccez

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ccez8127@protonmail.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 13:30 #3

정숙하고 아늑한 조명과 최고급 소파를 완비하여 긴장된 비즈니스 미팅도 자연스럽고 화기애애하게 이끌어갈 수 있는 곳이 강남 구구단입니다.

140.99.193.138

ccez

ccez

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ccez8127@protonmail.com

cweb

cweb

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cweb6521@yahoo.com

6 ต.ค. 2569 12:40 #4

퇴근길 가벼운 발걸음으로 찾아와 감미로운 선율 속에 하루의 고단함을 털어버릴 수 있는 힐링 쉼터가 바로 강남 디저트 가라오케입니다.

140.99.189.96

cweb

cweb

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cweb6521@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้