AW-927971631 AW-927971631
Richard Davis

Richard Davis

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  DSG judder is back after the "fix", not sure what to do now (8 อ่าน)

26 ก.ย. 2569 13:30

Had my Golf GTI's DSG serviced about eight months ago at a shop that claimed to specialise in VW. They did the fluid and filter and told me the adaptations had been reset. Everything felt great for a few months, but the low speed judder has crept back in, especially when creeping in traffic or pulling away gently. It's not as bad as before but it's heading that way. I'm reluctant to go back to the same place since they clearly didn't solve it properly the first time. I've seen genuine Volkswagen gearbox repair in Industrial Area 10 mentioned in a few places and I'm considering giving them a call, but I want to understand what's actually going on before I do. Is judder that comes back usually the mechatronic unit on its way out, or can it be worn clutch packs, or is it something that needs a proper adaptation drive rather than just a reset? Anyone with real DSG experience, I'd appreciate your thoughts because I don't want to spend big money on the wrong fix.

39.60.231.114

Richard Davis

Richard Davis

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้