AW-927971631 AW-927971631
Vincent King
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com
Facing a major engine repair on my Land Cruiser, dealership or independent? (12 อ่าน)
18 ก.ย. 2569 20:10
So my 2012 Land Cruiser started overheating last week and after a compression test at a local shop, they told me the head gasket is gone and possibly more. The quote from the dealership is honestly terrifying, like almost half what the car is worth. A friend said I should look for a good independent workshop instead, but I'm worried about getting a shoddy job on something this critical. I was googling around and found 800sayara, and they list something called Professional car mechanic and repair in Sharjah, which sounds exactly like what I need but I'm skeptical because anyone can call themselves professional. Has anyone here had major engine work done outside the dealer? How did it go, and did you save enough to make it worth the risk? I'm not looking to cheap out, I just want someone who actually knows what they're doing and will stand behind their work. Also, do independent shops typically offer any warranty on big repairs like this? Because that's my main worry. Any experiences or advice would help a lot, I need to decide soon before I do more damage driving it around.
39.60.243.26
Vincent King
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com