AW-927971631 AW-927971631
Philip Wright

Philip Wright

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Tile guy left my bathroom half done, anyone know a reliable pro in Palo Alto? (10 อ่าน)

18 ก.ย. 2569 19:33

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty frustrated right now. We hired someone back in March to do a full bathroom remodel and tile installation in Palo Alto CA and it's been a total mess. The guy did the demo, laid about half the floor tile, and then just stopped showing up. Now I've got a stack of tiles in my garage, a half finished shower, and a wife who is ready to kill me. I've been trying to find someone who can pick up where he left off without charging me an arm and a leg to redo everything. I poked around kitchen bath palo alto after a neighbor mentioned it, and their bathroom page looks like they might handle this kind of thing, but I don't know anyone who's actually used them. Has anyone here been in this situation? Is it even realistic to expect a new contractor to finish someone else's work, or am I better off ripping it all out and starting over? I'm in Palo Alto so I'd love a local recommendation if you've got one. Just want my bathroom back.

39.60.243.26

Philip Wright

Philip Wright

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้