AW-927971631 AW-927971631
Joseph Rivera
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com
Finally got my steering sorted, sharing what happened (9 อ่าน)
18 ก.ย. 2569 13:43
I had been putting off fixing my steering for months because I was worried about the cost and did not know who to trust. My Grand Cherokee was wandering on the highway and the wheel felt loose, plus there was a clunk every time I turned into a parking spot. I finally went to a shop that does steering repair and alignment service and they found the problem was worn tie rod ends and an alignment that was way out of spec. They replaced the parts and did a proper alignment, and honestly the difference is night and day. The car tracks straight now, no more clunk, and I feel safe driving again. The price was fair and they did not try to sell me anything extra. If you are dealing with similar issues, do not wait as long as I did.
39.60.243.26
Joseph Rivera
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com